This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their Desert Eagle safe and secure on their hip! It will work great for competition shooting, firearms training, open carry, and LEO/military uses, or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
Built to fit: Desert Eagle XIX
(will not fit earlier models such as the VII, if you're unsure about your pistol fitting, send me an e-mail!)
- Extremely rugged dual layered kydex material
- Adjustable retention (loosen or tighten the 3 screws below the trigger guard to adjust the retention)
- Adjustable cant (just loosen the 4 screws in the clip, rotate the clip to your desired position, and tighten the screws)
- Adjustable for any belt size (rearrange the narrow pieces inside the "Tek-Lok" to fit any size belt from .5" to 2.25")
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Low cut for shorter draw length
- Full sweat shield to assist re-holstering and keep clothes from snagging
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok clip I selected is a work of art!