This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their Desert Eagle safe and secure on their hip! It will work great for competition shooting, firearms training, open carry, and LEO/military uses, or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
Built to fit: Desert Eagle XIX
(will not fit earlier models such as the VII, if you're unsure about your pistol fitting, send me an e-mail!)
- Extremely rugged .080 Carbon Fiber patterned kydex material
- Adjustable retention (loosen or tighten the 2 screws below the trigger guard to adjust the retention)
- Adjustable cant (just loosen the 4 screws in the clip, rotate the clip to your desired position, and tighten the screws)
- Adjustable for any belt size (rearrange the narrow pieces inside the "Tek-Lok" to fit any size belt from .5" to 2.25")
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Low cut for shorter draw length
- Full sweat shield to assist re-holstering and keep clothes from snagging
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok clip I selected is a work of art!
34 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Finally found a really good product for my very unique firearm. Thank you!!
Very satisfied with the fit and quality of my holster. I had it made with the Safariland QLS hole pattern. .
Absolutely AWESOME! What could make our 2nd Amendment right look any better than a DEAGLE with a great fitting holster branding an AMERICAN FLAG!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Excellent work. Wanted a mountable holster for my deagle that works like my other kydex holsters. Was not disappointed.
Recommend to everyone
Great holster, perfect fit and seems extremely sturdy as it should be!!
Prior to ordering my demon holster I requested to have a G-Code RTI mount installed. GMI was quick to respond and installed the mount for a very reasonable price. Even though the carbon fiber holster looks awesome, I had them make one in FDE to match my battle belt set up. The holster looks great, and fits the Eagle perfectly. I could not be happier. Great pricing, product, and customer service. I will definitely use them again.
I have a .44 mag desert eagle mark XIX. I've contacted NUMEROUS KYDEX holster companies and NONE could help me out. I contacted GMI. I asked them to help me out. Thats exactly what GMI did. I have a slide mounted optic on it. (holosun). I informed GMI of my request for optic room on the holster GMI was able to trim my holster to accommodate that! I also wanted to be able to mount my "SaharaLand" holster mount to my GMI holster. If that makes sense. I use my DE for my duty weapon. I chased a meth head the other day full out sprint and my DE was secure in my holster on my side. I love it. GMI didn't let me down. Great work. I need .44 mag magazine holders now. Smooth edges, smooth finish and solid build describes my GMI holster.
Great holster made really well very happy with the holster but would be nice if it had the option to use different clip attachments for certain belts and set ups.