This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their weapon safe and secure on their hip! It will work great for firearms training, open carry (or conceal carry if worn under a long jacket or outer layer), or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
Built to fit: Desert Eagle XIX
(will not fit earlier models such as the VII, if you're unsure about your pistol fitting, send me an e-mail!)
- Extremely rugged .080 Kydex material in black (visit the upgrades page or send me an e-mail for more options)
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Holster is curved to match the contour of the users hip, making it much more streamlined and balanced than other holsters with a single point of contact with the belt
- 1.5" belt loops attach to any standard sized belt
- Only the best injection molded belt loops and hardware are used for this holster, you can expect it to last much longer then other holsters on the market!