This magazine carrier is designed to partner the Demon holster. It's a very simple, easy to use design, that is very stable yet can be removed and reattached to the belt in seconds. It's the same clip we use on our Goblin holsters.
Since it is intended to pair with a Demon holster, it is available in Black Carbon Fiber and Blood Red Carbon Fiber, just like the Demon, but it can be made in any other pattern or color we offer (see the holster upgrades tab).
Built to fit: Desert Eagle .50AE Magazine
*IMPORTANT* Keep in mind that it's typical for a person to carry a mag on the opposite hip as their gun, therefore, if you choose "right handed" above, the magazine will be built to sit on the left hip. Choosing "right handed" means you are stating you are a right handed individual, not that you want to draw the mag with your right hand.
- Extremely rugged .080 Carbon Fiber patterned kydex material
- Adjustable retention (loosen or tighten the 2 screws beside the mag to adjust the retention)
- Adjustable cant (just loosen the 2 screws in the clip, rotate the clip to your desired position, and tighten the screws)
- Fits 1.5" belt (1.75" clips available on request)
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, we are very fond of the "FOMI" clip used on these mag carriers
Thank you for considering this product from GMI Holsters "Safe. Simple. Strong."
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It has a very strong grasp on mags so that no matter how much you move it will not budge. Yet still loose enough where it is not overly strenuous to pull out, which is more than I can say about other mag holder companies. Really great product and amazing customer service for questions.
Great product looks great fast service cant ask for more.
Came a day ahead of schedule. Looks, fits, feels fantastic! I went with traditional kydex to match the holster. It is exactly what I wanted and needed for my .50 Desert Eagle magazines. Thank you so much for the great craftsmanship, professional delivery and great communication regarding my order. Gene