This holster is perfect for anyone who has considered appendix carry but found it either uncomfortable or felt that it was obvious they were carrying a firearm. Since this holster has the ability to flex in the middle, its far more comfortable and concealable than other "sidecar" appendix carry holsters. Guaranteed, if worn correctly, nobody will know that you are armed and you can have a weapon at the ready in the blink of an eye!
- Extremely durable and flexible neoprene connector holds the magazine carrier to the holster
- Smooth textured .080 kydex gives a very unique look and reduces rubbing for a more comfortable fit (for other color options see the holster upgrades page above, we have a wide variety of other designs available)
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Features a "claw" to tuck the grip in closer to the body, greatly improving comfort and reducing "printing" through clothing
- This holster can be made to fit a wide variety of handguns, check out the list above to see if we can make one for yours!
- Fits 1.5" to 1.75" belts
- Low cut for shorter draw length
- Full sweat shield to assist re-holstering and keep clothes from snagging
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, the clips coming from Tacware and the Claw coming from RCS.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great holster! Very discrete and concealable. Could use a soft material on the body side, but other than that it’s perfect!
Quality Material, All Day Wearability and I love the extra magazine holder. Another Great Holster !!
Excellent quality. Great fit and finish. Very comfortable.
Great quality very light and comfortable
Great quality although I’m not a fan of the claw(only because us slim guys can conceal without it)
The wait was about 2 1/2 weeks. My only gripe. Once I received it, I could see why it took so much time. The quality of materials and the quality of workmanship put into this holster is far better than any other kydex holster I have bought. I carry the Glock 19 left handed, and this Sepent carries high enough to not be uncomfortable. I would definately recommend them to anyone interested in appendix carry. Retention is excellent, but allows easy draw.
I received my holster three days ago and have been wearing it daily as I always carry. The quality and functionality is all there. My pistol by default has good retention to where I don't feel the need to adjust it, same thing for the magazine. I like the neoprene joint between the two pieces which is something I had yet to see on other appendix rigs. Ride height is perfect. I was really hoping that my slight printing(with some clothing) would go away or at least minimized almost entirely, but I can't blame the holster alone since it's possibly also my body type with the pistol that clash somewhat, and it's not easy completely concealing some firearms in appendix carry during the summer. Nevertheless I'm happy with it, and the graphics look awesome. It's a little higher priced than some others I had come across, but this one seemed to fit my style more. I would definitely recommend these holsters.