This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their Desert Eagle safe and secure on their thigh! It will work great for competition shooting, firearms training, open carry, and LEO/military uses, or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
Built to fit: Desert Eagle XIX
(will not fit earlier models such as the VII, if you're unsure about your pistol fitting, send me an e-mail!)
- Extremely rugged .080 Carbon Fiber patterned kydex material
- Adjustable retention (loosen or tighten the 2 screws below the trigger guard to adjust the retention)
- Adjustable cant (just loosen the 4 screws in the thigh rig, rotate the holster to your desired position, and tighten the screws)
- Included Blade-tech thigh rig is adjustable for all sizes and has rubberized webbing to keep the rig in place
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Low cut for shorter draw length
- Full sweat shield to assist re-holstering and keep clothes from snagging
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, the Blade-Tech thigh rig I selected is a work of art!