This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their weapon safe and secure on their hip! It will work great for competition shooting, firearms training, open carry (or conceal carry if worn under a long jacket or outer layer), and LEO/military uses, or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
- Extremely rugged .080 Kydex material in black (visit the upgrades page or send me an e-mail for more options)
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Holster is curved to match the contour of the users hip, making it much more streamlined and balanced than other holsters with a single point of contact with the belt
- 1.5" belt loops attach to any standard sized belt
- Only the best injection molded belt loops and hardware are used for this holster, you can expect it to last much longer then other holsters on the market!
*Depending on the model you choose, your holster may be either vacuum pressed (like the first three images) or foam pressed (like the last three images). The difference are all aesthetic, both methods work just as well! But if it's important to you that your holster be vacuum pressed send me a message and I'll let you know if we have the molds necessary to vacuum press a holster for your specific model.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It started out way too tight, like can't get the gun out tight. After some extra force and and some sand paper where the light was dragging, the fit is great.
At first I was let down with this holster. After some slight modification for my rmr and slight adjustment else where. I've fallen for this holster its rigid and holds my fnx extremely well. I would recommend this holster to anyone wanting to conceal carry
I purchased one of these about 8 months ago for a glock 22 with the tlr-1 hl attached and couldn't be happier. Holster fits combo absolutely amazing and has held up fantastic. I carry it daily. I will definitely be purchasing more!