This holster is perfect for anyone looking to keep their weapon safe and secure on their hip! It will work great for competition shooting, firearms training, open carry (or conceal carry if worn under a long jacket or outer layer), and LEO/military uses, or even just as something to keep your gun nearby on a casual day at the range.
- Smooth textured .080 kydex gives a very unique look and reduces rubbing for a more comfortable fit
- Molded design latches onto gun with a desirable and reassuring 'click'
- Can be made to fit a variety of weapons with the Streamlight TLR-7 flashlight
- 1.5" belt loop attaches to any standard sized belt
- Only the best hardware can be found on my holsters, the FOMI clip mounted on this holster is the best of the best!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Epic holster. Comfortable. This company was the only one that would make a holster for the Tlr7 sub. I called and spoke with them. Took me a few weeks to find the right place. Quality holsters at a good price.
I went with this company as it was the only one to make my Glock 29SF with a TLR-7A. It was ok. The molding was done in a way where it pinched and scraped up the slide as well as the light. When I extracted the weapon, small shreds of kydex were found on the light ridges. If it wasn’t for necessity, I would probably give it a lower review, but even now, I doubt I will use this holster. At least not without grinding a way large portions of the inside with a dremel.